Realise your full potential and master
all the skills you need.
• training – for novices to experts and all those in-between
• skills – practical real-world
• tuition – result-focus, fully customised
• simplification of complex concepts
• confidence – in your current tools
• step-by-step solutions
• proficiency techniques
• upgrade training – what’s new, what’s relevant
• after-session support included in all quoted fees
• consultancy evaluation and instigation of improved workflows
• an experience-based approach
• short, intensive sessions – more learnt in less time
• small group, on-site sessions
• multi-session courses
• regular on-going courses – once a week/month etc.
click here for more details
A BIT MORE ABOUT HYPERMOUSE
Hypermouse commenced trading in Australia in 1995. It was established by Colin Seton, a trainer, consultant and event presenter with over twenty-five years of teaching experience. He began his teaching career in 1987 with the then “brand new” applications QuarkXPress and Adobe Illustrator, Colin has taught many hundreds of Print and Digital Designers, Operators, Layout artists, Creatives, Editors, Publishers, Packaging people, PrePress practitioners and Printers how to get the most out of the various Applications they need to use on a daily basis.
Contact Colin Seton, on 0410669098 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.